- Finely grind the Veg Bytz with the help of a mixer grinder.
- Take a pan and put oil in it. Let it heat.
- Once the oil becomes hot add onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli and cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Now add grinded Veg Bytz to it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all the RCM ingredients to it and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Take gram flour in a bowl, add red chilli powder and salt to it. Add water to it and make paste like consistency. It should not be too thin.
- Take a non stick pan and let it heat on high flame. Dip the bread slices in gram flour batter and cook it from both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Place one slice in a plate, spread the filling on it and place another slice on it and press by applying a little pressure.
- Cut it into two pieces with help of a knife or cutter and serve with tomato ketchup.