- Put oil in cooker and let it heat.
- Add garlic pods to it and let them turn golden brown.
- Then add chopped onion to it and sauté it for a while.
- Now add all the whole spices (black cardamom, black pepper, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise) to it and then let onion cook until they turn light golden brown.
- Add 1 glass of water to it and turn the lid of cooker on and cook till 3 whistles.
- After 3 whistles release the pressure from cooker and transfer its content to a pan.
- Add coarsely grounded (with the help of chopper or grinder) Veg Bytz in the same pan.
- Now add ginger paste and all the spices (red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and garam masala powder) to it.
- After cooking it for some time add peas in it and cook it on medium flame for at least 20 minutes and stir in between.
- When peas become soft, turn the flame to lowest, cook for 5 more minutes.
For keema fingers:
- Take a slice of bread and cut its corners. Make it thin with the help of rolling pin.
- Put some keema in middle of the bread slice, roll it carefully with your hands and apply some refined flour slurry on corners of bread.
- Now dip the roll refined flour slurry and then cover this roll in bread crumbs.
- Immediately deep fry it in hot oil (flame should be on medium) till the roll becomes crisp.
- Transfer the prepared roll to tissue paper.
- Make a round sheet of refined flour and cut it into square shape.
- Cut it from center and put keema on one piece with the help of a spoon and then place another piece of sheet on it. Seal the corners.
- Make the mac puff equal by cutting it from corners.
- Fry it in oil on medium flame. Mac puff is ready to be served.