- Fry the sliced onion till they are crisp and turn golden brown in color.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients in it such as curd (vegan), red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, biryani masala, ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon ghee (vegan), 1 tablespoon oil, finely chopped mint leaves. Mix all these ingredients well and keep it aside.
- Add the Veg Bytz pieces (1 packet) to the mixture prepared above.
- Put this mixture in a pan and cook it on high flame for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add green chilli pieces to it.
- Now turn the flame to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes cooking turn off the flame.
For Biryani rice:
- Take pan, add whole garam masala and salt in water and let it heat.
- When water comes to boil, add juice of one lemon and washed rice to it.
- Strain the rice with the help of a strainer once it is 75% cooked.
- Take a deep pan and spread a layer of rice then next layer of prepared gravy, spread some finely chopped coriander and mint leaves over it. Repeat the same process once more and at last spread a thin layer on rice and a layer of crisp golden brown onion. Finally garnish the prepared biryani with some chopped coriander, mint leaves and drizzle some ghee (vegan) on it.
- At last cover the pan with a lid and cook it on low flame for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and delicious Veg Bytz dum biryani is ready to eat.