- Add oil in a pan and heat it over medium flame.
- When the oil heats put whole garam masalas in it and let them pop.
- Now add ginger garlic paste to it and cook it on medium flame and add tomato and onion paste.
- When onion and tomato are fully cooked and its raw smell is gone add the powdered spices to it, add water as per need and cook it for 10-15 minutes on medium low flame.
- Add Veg Bytz to it and cook till the pieces become soft. Once the pieces are soft, turn the flame to low and cook the gravy for 10 minutes. Once the oil separates from gravy turn off the flame.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and Veg Bytz curry is ready to eat.
VEG BYTZ CURRY
- GoodDot Vegetarian Bytz – 1 packet (medium size pieces)
- RCM health guard oil
- Onion – 4 medium
- Tomato – 2 medium
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric – Half teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Coriander powder -3 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Whole Garam masala – 5 g (Clove, Cardamom, Black pepper, Bay leaves, Big cardamom)