- Cut Veg Bytz pieces into small cubes.
- Heat RCM Health Guard Oil in a pan.
- Now fry the Veg Bytz pieces until they become little crispy.
- Add RCM Health Guard oil in another pan and heat it.
- Now add fenugreek seeds to it and fry them until they turn light brown in color.
- Add finely chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli. Sauté them till golden brown.
- Now add tomato and cook it for next 5-6 minutes.
- Now add all the spice powders and salt in tomatoes and cook it for at least 10 minutes or until the oil separates from gravy.
- Add fried Veg Bytz in it and cook it with spices for 2-3 minutes. Now add a little water to it and cook the Veg Bytz on medium flame till water dries completely.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Enjoy yummy Veg Bytz with paratha or poha (flattened rice).
VEG BYTZ CHOELA:
Vegetables (Finely chopped):
- Tomato – 2 medium
- Green chili – 3
- Ginger – 1 piece
- Garlic – 1-inch piece
- Chopped coriander – 1 tablespoon
- GoodDot Vegetarian Bytz – 1 packet
- Coriander powder – 3 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds – 2 teaspoon