- Put health guard oil in a frying pan and let the oil heat.
- Add finely chopped Veg Bytz to the oil, roast it and keep it aside.
- Now add tomato sauce and chat masala in a bowl and mix well.
- Now add mamra and Veg Bytz to the same bowl and mix it with the sauce and chat masala properly.
- Put all the chopped vegetables to the prepared mixture and mix all the ingredients.
- At last add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Veg btyz bhel is ready to eat.
VEG BYTZ BHEL
- Onion (finely chopped) – 2 medium
- Green chili (finely chopped) – 3 piece
- Tomato (finely chopped) – 2 medium
- Coriander (finely chopped) – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Vegetarian Bytz – Half packet
- Salt – As per taste
- Oil- 3 tablespoon
- Mamra – 3 cup
- Mustard oil – 2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Chat masala – 1 spoon