- Make bite size pieces of Veg Bytz and put them in a pressure cooker.
- Now add RCM Health guard oil and other spices in pressure cooker.
- Add 2-3 cup water to the cooker, close the lid and let it cook till 3 whistles.
- After 3 whistles wait till the cooker cools down a little bit.
- Now add tomatoes and cook it on high flame for 5 minutes and then for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Finally, turn off the flame, garnish the stew with chopped coriander and serve it.
VEG BTYZ STEW
- Onion – 3 medium
- Garlic pods – 2 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato – 2 medium
- GoodDot Vegetarian Bytz – 1 packet
- Health guard oil – 4 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – half teaspoon
- Salt – Half teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli – 4 to 5 pieces
- Coriander seeds – 1 teaspoon