- Boil GoodDot granules in water for 6 minutes.
- Wash them with running water & squeeze out the excess water.
- Heat 5-6 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Sauté the whole spices for 30 seconds.
- Add 300ml of water along with the Keema curry paste.
- Add hydrated GoodDot granules to this mixture. Cook it on high flame for 10 minutes.Keep stirring the mix from time to time.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- The hot & spicy GoodDot keema is ready.
- Serve hot with Pav/ Paratha & raw onion salad on the side!
- GoodDot Unmutton keema kit – 1 packet
- Cooking oil – 5 to 6 tablespoon