- Boil 50 g proteiz and chop it finely.
- Heat oil in pan. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, let them pop.
- Now add onion and green chilli. Cook it until they turn golden brown in color.
- Add finely chopped proteiz for 5 minutes.
- Add boiled potato and mix well. Now add RCM spices and cook the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take RCM flour and add salt to it. Knead a dough from it.
- Make small ball from the dough and flatten it enough to fill the stuffing in it.
- Make paratha from it. Apply butter (vegan) / oil on it and serve with Curd (vegan) or pickle.