- Heat RCM health guard oil in a pan, now add mustard seeds and cumin seeds to hot oil and let them pop.
- Now add finely chopped onion and green chillies to it and cook until the onion become golden brown in color.
- Add finely chopped tomato to it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now add GoodDot curry paste to the pan and cook it for a few minutes and then add a little water to it and then cook it for another 2 minutes.
- At last add RCM Bhujiya to the curry and turn the flame off.
- Finally add chopped green coriander leaves for garnish and your yummy Sev Tamatar Sabzi is ready to eat.
SEV TAMATAR (WITH CURRY PASTE)
- Onion – 1 medium
- Tomato – 1 small
- Green Chillies – 2 to 3 (As per required spice level)
- RCM Health Guard oil – 2 tablespoon
- RCM Bhujiya – 1 pack
- MY SECRET Curry Paste – 1 packet
- Black Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon