- Soak rajma in a bowl for 12 hours.
- Boil the soaked rajma in pressure cooker till 4 to 5 whistles or until the rajma becomes soft.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry paste along with salt as per need. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled rajma in the curry paste and cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Turn the flame to low and turn the lid on. Now cook for another 5 minutes.
- At last garnish the rajma curry with chopped coriander and serve it.
RAJMA CURRY (WITH CURRY PASTE)
- MY SECRET Curry paste – 1 packet
- Health oil – 1 spoon
- Coriander (chopped) -1 tablespoon
- Rajma (boiled) – 3 to 4 cups