- Add 100 g proteiz in boiled water. Once it become soft, chop it finely.
- Add chopped proteiz and all other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 cups water in the mixture and make its batter. It should not be too thick or too thin.
- Heat oil on a flat pan and spread the batter on it with the help of big spoon.
- Apply oil on the batter then cook if from medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle black salt on it and flip it to another side. Cook it for 2 minutes and proteiz omlet is ready to be served.
PROTEIZ VEG OMLET
- Onion – 1 medium
- Green chilli – 1 to 2
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – For garnish
- Proteiz – 100 g
- Health guard oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – Half teaspoon
- Turmeric – Half teaspoon
- Refined flour – 70 g
- Gram flour – 100 g
- Black salt – Half spoon