- Boil 100 g proteiz, let it cool and finely grind it with the help of mixer grinder.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds in it. Let the pop.
- Add finely chopped vegetables and cook them on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Add finely grounded proteiz to the pan and mix it well with all the veggies. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now add all the spices to it and mix again. Samosa filling is ready.
- Take a broad utensil and add 250 g refined flour with a little cumin seeds, oil and salt.
- Make a soft dough from it.
- Make a round sheet (like roti) and cut it from middle into two semi circles.
- Take one part and make a cone shape from it.
- Fill the proteiz stuffing in it and seal its corners.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it on low flame until samosa is fully cooked.
- Serve it with sauce and chutney.