- Boil 50 g of proteiz and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat health guard oil in pan. Add mustard seeds and fennel seeds to oil, let them pop.
- Add finely chopped onion and green chilli in it. Cook it for 5 minutes and add turmeric powder to it.
- Add finely chopped proteiz to it cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Add softened poha to the same pan and mix well. Cook it for 2 minutes and add sugar to it.
- Turn off the flame and proteiz poha is ready. Add lemon juice, RCM bhujiya, chopped onion and enjoy it.
- Onion (finely chopped) – 3 to 4
- Green chilli (finely chopped) – 4 to 5
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Lemon – 2 to 3
- Proteiz – 50 g
- Health guard oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Poha – 50g
- Mustard seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – 2 teaspoon