- Boil water in a pan and turn off the flame. Now add proteiz to leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove proteiz from water and squeeze all the excess water from it.
- Take a bowl and put following ingredients in it: proteiz, sliced onion, green chilli, coriander leaves and gram flour, and all the spices. Now make its paste by adding water in it.
- Do not make the paste too thin.
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Fry small balls of prepared mixture in oil until it becomes golden brown in color. Sprinkle some chat masala and serve with chutney and ketchup.
- Oil – 1 ltr oil
- Proteiz – 1 packet
- Garam masala – 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Red chili – 3 to 4 teaspoon
- Asafetida – Half teaspoon
- Carrom seed – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Gram flour – 1 kg
- Chat masala – 2 teaspoon