For Manchurian balls:
- Finely grate the cabbage and squeeze out all the water from it.
- Transfer the grated cabbage to a mixing bowl and add ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix all these ingredients well.
- Add refined flour and corn flour and very little amount of water. Make a dough like consistency so that the mixture can be made into balls.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the balls unlit golden brown. Once done transfer them to tissue paper.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic and let it turn golden brown.
- Now add finely chopped onion and green chilli and cook them on high flame. Add finely chopped capsicum and cook it for some time.
- Add GoodDot sauce and water to it. Boil it until gravy like consistency is achieved.
- Add the Manchurian balls in prepared gravey and cook for a while.
- Now add some tomato sauce and mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Proteiz Manchurian is ready to be served.