- Make fine powder of proteiz with the help of mixer grinder.
- Now mix following ingredients in a mixing bowl: Proteiz powder, rice flour, semolina, refined flour and curd (vegan) and make a batter out of it. The better should neither be too thick not too thin.
- Add coarsely chopped onion and green chilli in batter and mix well.
- Apply some oil on a nonstick pan and let it heat.
- Spread the batter with the help of a spoon on the pan and cook it on medium to high heat.
- Apply a little oil on it and flip it. Once cooked from both sides it is ready to be served.
PROTEIZ DOSA RECIPE
- Onion – 1 medium
- Green chilli – 2 to 3
- Proteiz (finely chopped) – 50 g
- Salt – As per taste
- Oil -2 to 3
- Rice flour – 50 g
- Semolina – 50 g
- Refined flour – 1 spoon
- Curd (vegan) – 50 g