- First of all, coarsely grind the boiled proteiz in mixer grinder.
- Now put 1 big spoon RCM Health Guard oil in a pan and let it heat.
- Then add chopped onion and green chillies to hot oil.
- Let onions turn light golden brown in color and then add all the RCM spice powders and salt to it and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add grinded proteiz to the pan and mix it well with the help of spoon spice mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves and yummy proteiz bhurji is ready to eat.
- We will use refined wheat flour roti for this recipe.
- Apply a little oil on both sides of roti and cook it on hot flat pan (tava).
- Now keep this roti on a plate and apply some green chutney and tomato ketchup on it.
- Spread some prepared bhurji on the roti.
- Now roll the Roti with your hands and cook it again for a few minutes by applying some oil on tava.
- Now wrap the prepared roll in a butter paper or tissue paper and cut it into two pieces.
- Proteiz bhurji roll is ready to eat.
- We will need two bread slices for this recipe.
- Apply green chutney on one slice of bread and tomato ketchup on the other one.
- Now spread some bhurji on one slice and put another slice on it.
- Cut the prepared sandwich into triangle from middle and it is ready to be served.