- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Let them pop.
- Add curry paste to oil. Add garam masala powder and asafetida, cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add 100 ml water and cook till first boil.
- Roast the papad and break it into small pieces. Cook these pieces in gravy for 2 minutes.
- Crush the fenugreek leaves with your hands and add it in papad curry.
- Papad sabzi is ready to eat.
PAPAD SABZI (WITH CURRY PASTE)
- Papad – 3 pieces
- Health guard oil – 2 tablespoon
- MY SECRET curry paste – 1 packet
- Asafetida – Half spoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek leaves (dried) – 1 teaspoon