- First of all, take a pan and add 2 teaspoon Health Guard oil in it and let it heat.
- Now add finely chopped onion to it cook it until golden brown.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to it and sauté it for a while and then add water to it and cook until vegetable become soft.
- Now add curry paste to soft veggies and cook it for some time.
- Now add a little water to it and cook for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes turn off the flame and garnish it with chopped coriander and your mix veg is ready to be served.
MIX VEG CURRY (WITH CURRY PASTE)
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1 medium
- Cauliflower (chopped) – 1 small
- Capsicum (chopped) – 1
- Potato (chopped) – 1
- Pea – 50 gram
- Coriander – Finely chopped
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- MY SECRET Curry Paste – 1 packet
- Sabzi Masala – 1 to 2 spoon