- Open a packet of Veg Bytz, separate all the pieces and put them in a cooker.
- Add the following ingredients in pressure cooker: Onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, garam masala, health guard oil, cumin powder and Whole spices.
- Now mix all these ingredients well, add 250 ml water in it. Put the lid on and cook the Veg Bytz till 3 whistles.
- After 3 whistles, let the cooker cool down a little bit and then remove the lid. Turn the flame high and cook the Veg Bytz for 5 more minutes (without lid).
- Now cook it on low flame for 2 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Hariyali Veg Bytz is ready to eat.
HARIYALI VEG BYTZ
- Onion (chopped) – 4 to 5 medium
- Tomato (chopped) – 2 medium
- Green chilli (chopped) – 4 to 5
- Coriander (finely chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Vegetarian Bytz – 1 packet
- Health guard oil – 3 to 4 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 3 teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Garam masala – 2 spoon
- Cumin powder – 1 spoon
- Whole spices (mix) – 2 g