- Open a packet of GoodDot achari tikka, cut the piece (do not make the pieces very small) and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Now add all the ingredients to it and mix everything well.
- Either barbeque it or cook on non stick pan or oven for 10 minutes and your delicious achari tikka is ready to serve.
- Onion – 1 to 2 Medium
- Capsicum – 1 to 2
- GoodDot Achari tikka – 1 packet
- Health Guard Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Black pepper powder – 1 spoon
- Shezwan sauce – 2 to 3 spoon
- Chat masala – 2 to 3 spoon