- Heat oil in a pan. Add all the whole spices to it and cook for a few seconds.
- Add finely chopped onion and green chilli and cook on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled potatoes to it and cook for 5 minutes.
- When potato turns golden in color add curry paste to it and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Aaloo matar sabzi is ready. Serve it with paratha or rice.
AALOO MATAR SABZI (WITH CURRY PASTE)
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1 medium
- Green chili (finely chopped) – 3 to 4
- Green peas – 3 tablespoon
- Potato (boiled) – 1 big
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – As per taste
- MY SECRET Curry paste – 1 packet
- Bay leaves – 1 to 2
- Cinnamon – 1 small piece
- Black pepper – 4 to 5